Fly-In To Princeton For Plastic Surgery
Many patients choose to fly in from around the globe and across the country to see Dr. Hamawy and benefit from the latest technology and outstanding care. Whether you are seeking the latest technique in cosmetic surgery or seeking to have life-changing migraine headache surgery we will try to assist in making your travel plans as smooth as possible. We offer a Virtual Consult which will allows you to share information about your condition and surgical goals with Dr. Hamawy before you fly to Princeton for your surgery.
Our staff can assist you with your travel arrangements. We can recommend local hotels and help arrange for private nursing services. Our location midway between New York and Philadelphia is conveniently located near several major airports and can offer accommodations that provide a quiet and discrete environment for your surgery and recovery.
The first step is to set up an initial consultation. This can be done by flying in for an in-person evaluation and exam and is ideal for patients who like to meet their doctors before making a decision and can afford to travel. Or, have a Virtual Consult, which is a cost-saving alternative for Dr. Hamawy to determine what options are possible and if you may benefit from surgery. After the initial evaluation, our Patient Coordinator will discuss with you all fees and expenses and help you schedule your procedure. A deposit is necessary to confirm the dates of the procedure and final balance will be collected before the surgery. You may be asked to arrive 1 or 2 days before your surgery to undergo a physical exam, review instructions, sign consents and obtain any medical tests or imaging that may be necessary.
Most patients who fly in should plan on staying in the Princeton area for at least 7 to 10 days after their surgery. Depending on the procedure(s) performed, the exact number of days may vary; however, it is essential to allow adequate time to ensure a safe recovery. We want your journey home to be a pleasant one, and that means following all of the post-operative instructions. Your follow-up visits will be concentrated into the required length-of-stay. In the event that you may feel a need for additional care after returning home, we can help to refer you to a local physician for check-ups. Your safety and health remain our first priority
- Newark Liberty (EWR) is about 40 minutes from our office and is served by 21 major airlines.
- John F. Kennedy (JFK) is about 60 minutes from our office and is a major center for international travel.
- Philadelphia (PHL) is about 45 minutes from our office and is a major center for international travel
- Trenton-Mercer County (TTN) Many private jets prefer this quiet airport with easy access only 20 minutes from our office.
- Print and fill out our Patient Information forms.
- To assist in evaluating, please include four “before” photos if appropriate for your surgery.
- Send completed forms to the following email address [email protected]
- Use a solid white, black or blue background if possible
- Please include the entire region to be evaluated in the photo
- At least one photo should be of the face or body facing forward and centered and a second one showing a side view.